Sunday, March 19, 2006

2005 RIO Finalist!


I just received word that HEART OF THE FLAME, my March 2005 release, is a Finalist for the Reviewers International Organization's annual RIO award!

I'm nominated in the Paranormal category, along with Sherrilyn Kenyon, Shana Abe, Robin Owens, Cheyenne McCray, and several other wonderful authors--which means I don't stand a chance of winning!--but hey, it's really nice to be included in the same category as so many of my favorite paranormal romance authors!

Thank you, RIO members!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jolie Mathis said...

Congratulations, Tina!! That's great company to be in, and imo, you certainly do stand a huge chance!

9:23 AM  
Blogger --TSJ said...

Jolie -- thank you, sweetie! I fully expect to see your name in the RIOs next year. :)

Have I mentioned lately that I can't wait for THE SEA KING?!! Well, I can't!

--Tina :)

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Nienke said...

Congratulations! And, glad to see you blogging again!

12:29 PM  
Blogger --TSJ said...

Hi, Nienke --

Thanks for the congrats! :)

I just clicked on your blog, and it looks very interesting. I'll have to pop back in and browse some more once I make my writing goal for the day.

--Tina :)

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Lady of Leisure said...

How is it that I just discovered your book???? Excellence!!
I figured any friend of Gaelen Foley's is worth reading!!!
Please keep em coming!!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger --TSJ said...

Hello "Lady of Leisure" :)

Thank you so much for the kind words about my book! Which one(s) have you read? Anyway, I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed it!

And mucho thanks to Gaelen for sending you my way!

--Tina, happy author :)

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home