Tuesday, March 14, 2006

She's baaaack!

Well . . . been a long time since I stopped in over here with an update. For those of you still checking in at nhnovelist periodically, sorry for the lengthy radio silence. Quite a lot has happened since my last post, both on the writing front and at home. I'm hoping to be present here on the blog more regularly now, so watch for updates.

Meanwhile, I'm excited to report that translation rights for several of my books have been sold! German editions of HEART OF THE HUNTER and HEART OF THE FLAME are on the way, and a Czech edition of WHITE LION'S LADY is also in the works.

More news to come . . . .

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jill said...

Hey, congrats!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jolie Mathis said...

Tina:

I'm so glad to "see" you again.

I had been following Leslie's journal. Please accept my condolences, and let your husband and Lawrence know they are in your readers' thoughts and prayers.

12:16 PM  
Blogger --TSJ said...

Thanks, Jill! :)

Thanks, Jolie. ((hugs)) We're doing better these days, but it's still hard to know that she is gone.

--Tina

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Pokers said...

best site
http://www.pokkers.org/

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home